For more than 40 years, CONEC Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH has been developing, producing and marketing high-quality connectors, patch cables and single single-ended cables, and as well as enclosure technology for over 40 years.
CONEC products are used in the following industries: automation, telecommunications, and energy technology, machine manufacturing, agriculture technology, and medical technology, transportation and the aviation industry.
The headquarters in Lippstadt has a Our large research and development department, located at the headquarters in Lippstadt has its own tool-making department, a CNC-turning department and a synthetics injection moulding plant.
As part of the Amphenol Group, CONEC participates in benefits from the growth and development opportunities of a globally active group of companies with a global reach, while and at the same time it retains its ability to acts flexibly and quickly as a medium-sized company in order to optimally adapt to changing customer needs.
In addition to aBesides the variety of connectors we produce for all current standards, our particular strength we are particularly strong in is the integrated moulding of components and assemblies and in the development of customized solutions.
CONEC is a global player with its own subsidiaries and/or production sites in Canada, the USA, China, the Czech Republic, Poland and France.
The product portfolio includes connectors of the following categories:
• D-SUB Connectors
• IP67 D-SUB Connectors
• IP67 RJ45 / USB / Mini USB / Fiber Optic / Power Bayonet
• CONEC Hybrid Connectors
• Connectors for agricultural and construction machines
• Circular Connectors
• PCB Connectors
• Customer specific solutions
CONEC – History
• 1978 – Establishment in Lippstadt/Hörste
• 1980 – Start of production DIN EN 60603
• 1985 – Start of production D-SUB filter connectors
• 1990 – Establishment of CONEC Canada
• 1993 – Establishment of CONEC America
• 1996 – Establishment of CONEC S.R.O. Czechia
• 2000 – Establishment of CONEC Polska Sp. z o.o.
• 2004 – Development of the connector family ATCA, CPCI
• 2005 – Start of the development of circular connectors with series M12
• 2006 – Establishment of CONEC int. Trading Co. Ltd. China (Shanghai)
• 2011 – Expansion of the production area in Lippstadt by 2,500 m²
• 2012 – Expansion of the product line “over-molded connectors“
• 2014 – Launch of the product line “Power connectors”
• 2015 – Enlargement of the production facilities by vertical injection molding machines
• 2016 – Launch of the product line “CONEC Hybrid connectors”
• 2017 – Expansion of the production- and office area in Lippstadt by 3,000 m²
• 2019 – Company of the Amphenol Group