RGM was established in 1986 by a small group of people dedicated to production of power supplies. Following the acquisition in 2006 of Polycontrol S.r.l. already active in the railway market for more than thirty years, RGM expanded its product offering by combining several technical competencies, specializing in the creation of complex custom systems for energy conversion for a wide range of applications in transportation, renewable energies, industrial and medical markets.
In addition to an organized structure, with four production units and more than 110 employees, RGM combines the experience of thirty years, a plurality of design and manufacturing competencies, constant attention to product quality and technological innovation. Starting with the specific needs of its customers and providing customized solutions and modular high quality and excellent after-sales service, RGM can be considered a true partner for its customers.
- power supplies systems (Genova) - 5600 smq - headquarters and digital and power electronic design unit. Advanced testing system and climatic chambers for high-power converters, burn in and run-in and specific testing equipment for complex power systems.
- electrical technologies (Coreglia Ligure) - 1300 sqm - advanced design unit of magnetic components and subassemblies backed by engineering. It realizes toroidal and linear windings, vacuum impregnation and backing, numerically controlled winding machines, partial discharge testing units, burn in and run-in chambers and specific testing equipment.
- metal works (Lerma) - 4000 sqm - punching and laser cutting machines, press and bending robot assisted machines, CNC working centers and high performance welding centers.
Research and development
- High investments in human resources, investing more than 5% of the company's annual turnover in research and development activities and many partnerships with universities and research institutes put RGM in the front line in advanced technology and development of innovative solutions.
Quality and Certifications
RGM operates with certified management systems:
- ISO 9001 (Quality)
- ISO 14001 (Environment)
- EN ISO/IEC 80079-34 (ATEX)
- EN 15085 (Welding Process for Railway Products)
- EN 3834 (Welding Process)
Further information about RGM is available at: http://www.rgm.it/en